Sunday, July 29, 2012

Awaken to Love

       
                                                                                                     Photo courtesy of Photobucket
Awaken to Love        

I realize that I am living now. Before I was surviving, making a living, making ends meet, striving after vain pursuits, making it my own way, existing.

I am living now. I hear birds sing and they come and play at my feet. The winds give me a cool breeze just at the moment I need one. God is gracious and I am living in a state of Grace.

I notice things I hadn't noticed before, even though they were always there. I feel connected to all of my brothers across ...the planet and I know that this feeling is love.

My beloved, friend and companion, I see with new vision. He is the light in my eyes. He is the deep abiding eternal love of my soul. He is my savior from the dream of darkness and fear because the One who walks with him is the Creator of light and all the stars that shine beyond the universe.

Through his eyes I see a new world dawning, the Kingdom of God birthing a new earth, as promised, where love governs and all creation unite. Holiness is everywhere for the former things have passed away and are forgotten.

Yes, I am living now. In the eternal moment I am captured in bliss and tranquility and holiness enfolds me. Everything in my vision is brilliant and new. God's presence is everywhere! The flowers have saved their scent for me while I was gone on a senseless journey. My favorite brook calls my name and I visit her for a while. The river has finally merged with the ocean.

I am free. I am home. I am living now in eternity.
I have awaken to love.
Life is Good!
Copyrighted 2010
Nazeelah Noorjahan

No comments:

Post a Comment