Friday, July 20, 2012

Do You Remember Me?




In an illusion called Time
I saw you
We passed each other on a busy street
Our eyes caught each other in a glimpse
From the corner
And I wondered
If you remembered me
If I had stopped and said “hello”
“It is so good to see you brother!”
Would you have remembered me?
If I had told you that I was a bodishavtis on a special mission
And that we planned this journey together
Yet somewhere we got lost in the sea of time and gone astray
Would that have brought memories back?
If I had stopped and told you
That our mission as lovers and light workers
Would save the world
Would you have remembered me then?
If I had touched you
Sending you my divine love through the energy flowing through
My fingertips
Would you have remembered me then?
Or if I had looked you in your big beautiful auburn eyes
And made you high with my penetrating vision
Would you have remembered how good it felt to fly?
I know you would have remembered
Can we change the Master Plan?
My warrior in shining armor
Can we change it and void our own destruction
Let’s follow the road paved for our destiny
Let’s transform reality
Let’s do this
Remember me


©2007
Nazeelah Noorjahan

No comments:

Post a Comment