Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am a Mystic


Mysticism is my religion
Allah
Jehovah
Tao
Yahweh
Truth
Peace
And Love
Is my God
And Jesus is my holy Brother
Who has merged with God
One again with the Source

I perceive my God in all creation
I experience my God through heaven and hell
For I know hell is only my own judgments against myself
And heaven is my state of awareness when all judgments cease
In both, my God is presence and consoling me
Lifting me up above the battle ground

I attend the sun risings and settings cloaked with awareness
Rivers and brooks call me by my name
As I quest for the Ocean
The moon embraces me in my lonely hours
As I wait to return home
Mother Nature reminds me that I am an ancient Mystic
As Angels walk and pray with me
I am a mystic

 
©2009
 
Nazeelah Noorjahan

No comments:

Post a Comment